* 01 : All I need is a demo of your songs (MP3 or CD).
This should consist of :
- 1 / a stereo drumless guide track ( All instruments if possible with Click at low volume and without Drums) / ( The minimum is just : Guitar & Click )
- 2 / a stereo track of the same song with a basic drum machine programmation (This is not necessary but good for me to understand your songwriting very quickly)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A GOOD PLAY-ALONG EXAMPLE ( by Mika " ORESKAH " . Thanks ! )
* 02 : After some listening sessions , I'll tell you honestly if I really like the songs and if my drumming is the most adapted to your project.
Then , I can start working for your songs with the best drumkit configuration for your project .
* 03 : We can choose different methods to record my drums :
a : Only Acoustic Drums
b : Acoustic Drums + Midi Recording ( by Triggers )
c : Electronic Drums ( Midi Recording by Pads ou Mesh heads ) + Real Cymbals = I called it : The " Hybrid " Method
The " Hybrid " Method ( Electronic Drums in MIDI + Real Cymbals with microphones ) can be the quickest method ( don't need 16 good mics , pre amps , drumheads tuning...I just focus on 5 good overheads ) ; you will be able to change the sounds of the kick , snare and toms as you want with your virtual instrument ( Steven Slate Drums, EzDrummer, Drumkit From Hell , BFD , Addictive drums...)and you will have very clean and pure cymbals sounds cause drum pads are very quiet.
Some examples of my previous recording sessions :
OBSZON GESCHOPF " Insane Impulse ": http://youtu.be/yvKigjxlEMY?hd=1
WILLIAM TELL OVERTURE Revisited by Franky COSTANZA : http://youtu.be/4T-TuyGrYPQ?hd=1
LAST RESORTAL " Pray " : http://youtu.be/awUMsgJ0WC0
DAGOBA " Orphan of you " : http://youtu.be/4vMTONYRGiY
TOMMY LEE Contest " The Fight " : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HKUm9LuMo
DAGOBA " Man you're not " : http://youtu.be/XwMubpU8IwU
TOMMY LEE Contest " Blame " : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ab5ou4DiKk
DAGOBA " 20 Minutes MEDLEY " : http://youtu.be/EZ7hoJKHfA0
ROB ZOMBIE Contest " Sick Bubblegum " : http://youtu.be/peB82h5KC6k
BLAZING WAR MACHINE " Manu Militari " : http://youtu.be/gJ3t2Bdkzls
DAGOBA " Sudden Death " : http://youtu.be/RJ1di6XTqKs
DAGOBA "Back from Life " : http://youtu.be/TzzbwsCwtjQ
YOUR SHAPLESS BEAUTY : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn4aBTp2wFk
YOUR SHAPLESS BEAUTY DRUM SOLO ( Mp3 Mixed by JM Abate ) : http://www.frankycostanza.com/YSB_GnothiSauthon_DRUMS_SOLO_Hybrid_Method.mp3
ORESKAH " Slaughter's Night " : http://youtu.be/unZwxeaJwOU
* 04 : After my recording , I send you a rough mix ( mp 3 ) of my drum tracks.
When you have approved the results, I consolidate the tracks and send you all the individual tracks ( 24 bit
44.1Khz or 48Khz ) ( by DVD , Hard Disk or FTP server...) ; you can mix the drum tracks however you like and lay down the other instruments.
* 05 : If you are interested , email me at : email@example.com for prices and availability. ( Please write : DRUM RECORDING SESSION in the email object and copy and paste the following questions with your answers ; and add an MP3 of your music, if possible. )
1 / What is your name and contact information ( Band Name , Label , Location , Myspace , Facebook...) ?
2 / How many songs are you interested in getting drum tracks for ( with lenght & tempo for each song ) ? Is it a demo , Ep or LP Album ?
3 / Do you have a desired drumkit configuration for the recording ?
4 / When do you need the drum tracks completed?
For more informations , feel free to e-mail me at anytime ( Please serious Inquiries Only )
Thanks and Keep on Rockin' !!