* 01 : All I need is a demo of your songs (MP3 or CD).
This should consist of :
- 1 / a stereo drumless guide track ( All instruments if possible with Click at low volume and without Drums) / ( The minimum is just : Guitar & Click )
- 2 / a stereo track of the same song with a basic drum machine programmation (This is not necessary but good for me to understand your songwriting and ideas very quickly)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A GOOD PLAY-ALONG EXAMPLE ( by Mika " ORESKAH " . Thanks ! )
* 02 : After some listening sessions , I'll tell you honestly if I really like the songs and if my drumming is the most adapted to your project.
Then , I can start working for your songs with the best drumkit configuration for your project .
* 03 : After my recording , I send you a rough mix ( mp 3 ) of my drum tracks.
When you have approved the results, I consolidate the tracks and send you all the individual tracks ( 24 bit 44.1Khz or 48Khz ) ( by DVD , Hard Disk or FTP server...) ; you can mix the drum tracks however you like and lay down the other instruments.
* 04 : If you are interested , email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and availability. ( Please write : DRUM RECORDING SESSION in the email object and copy and paste the following questions with your answers ; and add an MP3 of your music, if possible. )
1 / What is your name and contact information ( Band Name , Label , Location , Myspace , Facebook...) ?
2 / How many songs are you interested in getting drum tracks for ( with lenght & tempo for each song ) ? Is it a demo , Ep or LP Album ?
3 / Do you have a desired drumkit configuration for the recording ?
4 / When do you need the drum tracks completed?
For more informations , feel free to e-mail me at anytime
Thanks and Keep on Rockin' !!